Since 2002, Haitian Youth has provided Early Childhood services for children and families including those with disabilities and community service learning.We also provide information and referral, advocacy services, legal referral. We address many concerns such as education and employment, equal access and community placement. Haitian Youth and Community Center of Florida Inc. is a state and federally funded not– for profit corporation. Our mission is to strengthen and enhance Haitian Americans individuals , as well as their family in South Florida by providing opportunities for Haitian Americans to engage in charitable, educational, recreational and community activities.
- 1Oportunities for Haitian Americans to engage in charitable, educational, recreational and community activities.
- 2Furthering the education and social behavior of young Haitians in our community.
- 3Improving the quality of services for all children and their families.
- 4Eliminating the lack of technical education in the community by providing computer training and internet accessibility.
- 5Providing a recreation center where Haitian elders can meet and spend quality time together.